View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #393
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Thanks guys. I posted it here to get some feedback about whether I was being reasonable or not. He does this every single time there's an arrangement to be made, and all this on top of the fact that he owes us $600 from over a year ago that he asked for when he first married his new wife but had no money when they first came back here from Samoa. He said it was to pay a bond on a flat, and then the next thing he's in another country.

Glatt, thanks. I should have done that myself, but couldn't see properly for the steam coming out of my ears. I don't care about my name. Anyone who does a half decent search around here could put that together anyway.

I have more to add here today. Cleo just jumped over the fence and bit the hand of the woman who walks her yappy poodles past our place every morning. It was just a nip, I suspect she was actually going for the yappiest one and the womans hand got in the way. By the time I got outside Cleo was cowering by the gate waiting to come back in. Fuck knows why she didn't just jump back in. Anyway, the woman who got bitten happens to be the woman who picked up every ball Max threw over the fence when he was little. She never bothered throwing them back into the yard they obviously came from. She put them in her pocket to take home for her yappy poodles.

Maybe our dogs figured it out and decided to make her pay.

So anyway, today will be spent putting trip wires up on the fence and gate out the front. The back is already done, so at least it's only about 30 metres or so to do.