View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
Nirvana
Back in 10

Erotica >probably NSFW

I am in a room waiting for your arrival. The door opens you come in silently. You walk over grab my face with your powerful hands and kiss me full on the mouth letting your tongue find mine.

On the table is a blindfold you tell me to be still while you put it on me making sure my eyes are fully covered...

You tell me to stand and hold up my arms. You begin to take off my t shirt careful not to disturb the blindfold. You stop and after what seems like an eternity, your hungry mouth finds the nipple of my left breast and you suck cupping it in your hand and gently but firmly squeezing...

Not wanting to leave out the other breast you suck and gently bite sending tiny shock waves through my body. My knees buckle as you reach to unfasten my pants sliding them down to the floor, you instruct me to step out ...

After a long pause I feel your hand slide down over the smoothness of my hairless, newly shaven pussy... I hear you stifle a moan of pleasure...

I sense you moving away from me, I am wet with anticipation. Suddenly I hear the door open and close. Minutes pass and I realize you are not coming back.

I sit down on the side of the bed, naked, humiliated and I remove the blindfold and begin to cry....

Last edited by Nirvana; 06-02-2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: damn cell phone ;)
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote