View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #34
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Hi buster! I've been here...I turned into a monkey. An infinite one. I kept wondering why you never responded to my responses to you: you didn't know who I was! But I changed my email address on my infinite monkey log-in because I was going to try to send gravdigr an email through the cellar and the email that he would get from me would be incorrect...just waiting on Tony to approve it before I can post from IM again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
It makes it more difficult for me to say what I'm now going to say. I do feel it's time to set the record straight. I didn't come here just as an administrator. I came to this hospital to settle a score. What score? My father built this hospital. But to his family...he was an unmerciful tyrant; an absolute dodo bird. He drove my mother to drink. In fact, she went riding one time and lost all her teeth. The oldest daughter, the pretty, charming one, became pregnant...at and was driven out of the house. She was so terrified that her daughter would bear the stigma of illegitimacy...she changed her name and contracted a disfiguring disease...after moving to Tangiers, where she raised the girl as her sister. But her one ambition was to become a nurse. So she returned to the States and joined the staff right here...at Southwest General. She worked here and had to speak out...wherever she saw injustice and inhumanity. Don't you understand that, Dr. Brewster? (I never laid a hand on her.) Yes, you did. She was shunned by all you nurses too. Her outspokenness threatened you doctors. But she was deeply, deeply, deeply loved...by her brother. This brother, on the day of her death...swore to the good Lord above he'd follow in her footsteps. And, and, and...just, just, just...owe it all up to her! But on her terms! As a woman...and just as proud to be a woman...as she ever was… for I am not Emily Kimberly...the daughter of Dwayne...and Alma Kimberly. No, I'm not. I'm Edward Kimberly, Anthea's reckless brother. Edward Kimberly, who's finally vindicated his sister's good name. I'm Edward Kimberly. Edward Kimberly. I'm not mentally ill, but proud ...and lucky to be the woman that was the best part of my manhood; The best part of myself.