View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:18 AM   #9
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Re: Re: Re: Why I'll Stick Up For April

Quote:
Originally posted by dave

Just so you know, homeboy, there were some discussions about the Cellar this weekend and I don't remember anyone being particularly enthusiastic about you. I actually had the kindest words. You might not be as outwardly annoying as she was at first, but you haven't impressed anyone either. So perhaps before making fun of others you should examine your posting habits.
ouch.

c'mon dave, take a friggin joke. I'm funny. that last post was especially funny. and, you know, honestly, i WOULD like the people here to like me. I usually sneak posts in while im working, so forgive me if i don't get real deep when i post, but im not that serious of a person. Where am i weak in my posting habits? or are you just grumpy about fnf's obvious attempts to stir you up. don't take the heat from him. and definately don't vent it towards me. I've taken your back in most of the threads that we have intersected on. I know I'm new, and maybe I do post a lot, but when i think of something funny, i like to let it out there.

I'm not here to make fun of anyone, but if an opportunity presents itself...hey.....and i wasn't making fun of you or april in that last post, just commenting on the humor of the situation.

deep breaths....in....out...in...out
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote