View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #125
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
None of us know because the settlement contained a non disclosure agreement. Do you know the answer to any of these questions? I think Cain has drawn so much of the worst kind of attention to himself in this imbroglio. He *acts* guilty by the way he's changed his story, by the way he's parsed words "I'm not saying I didn't sign it, I'm saying I don't recall signing any settlement." etc etc. The last time I heard this kind of response was from my eight year old trying to get out of punishment for not taking out the trash. "I am not saying I didn't take it out, I'm saying I don't remember if I took it out."

FFS. You have children. Don't you recognize this voice, this uncomfortable squirming? If he did it, he should man the fuck up and say so. If he did not, he should man the fuck up and say so. He's had ten days BEFORE the story broke to get his shit together. ****THIS**** constitutes his shit being together?

Not good, not good at all.
Bottom line, Liberals are willing to jump on the band wagon of demonizing Cain over accusations where as they have no defense over a sitting President shooting his DNA on a young professional staffer while in the White House. An accusation is just that, often the expedient thing to do is to arbitrate, and what ever the decision is after that is what happens, you pay them off, you agree to something in private, issue over. It still does not rise to the level of High Crimes and Misdemeanors, as Clinton was accuse of (due to his lies on the stand), not to mention his lies to the public, "I did not have sex with that woman". You people become more laughable every day....