View Single Post
Old 01-23-2001, 10:52 AM   #8
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally posted by GarlicQueen
I can't stand Santorum -- he almost never writes back to me because I challenged him to prove to me that contrary to what I read in the Philadelphia Inquirer, there actually *was* an ounce of compassion in his soul. I can't believe he was actually re-eleced (not that Klink was anyone to write home about -- my mom [who still lives in Western PA] thinks he's a sleezeball.)
Yeah, that bothered me that they couldn't find anyone better to run against Santorum.

Quote:

I'm not surprised that Specter didn't write back on the EC -- he seems to like to get headlines on "burning issues" so that he looks like he's on top of things -- but often, there's no depth to it. He usually writes back on other issues, though -- at least he's not Santorum! :-P
You know, since we're talking about politics here...

Who is going to lose their congressional seat after redistricting? The city is certainly going to lose one of their three seats...and I'm suspecting that it'll be Borski. Although, I wonder if they'll try to dilute Fattah's district by adding more of Montco or Delco.

Any opinions?
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote