View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 02:47 AM   #160
York
Operations Operative

not all people are thesame, everyone is uniek, so let the ones who feel better with it , do it! Remember that there are some advantages to it too! For people with particular diseases can it be a great way to function or kill the pain! For normal people it can be a social drug, or it can kill some mental pain, or it can make u feel good... With everything u do there is a upper and downer-side ;-) If u dont cause any trouble , ur just smokin, and whats the difference between something u feel better with, than smoke a pack a ciggies a day? The smoke will both do you harm but wat effect is there on a normal cigarette? Im against smoking pot in public, in the car...anything that could cause a public issue, but at home u do as u like! I started 15 years ago, a joint a day, before i went to bed...now it increased a bit...the days i got vacation its maybe 2 or 3 a day....but i got no mental or fysical problem and dont drink! In fact it started when i was mentally unaible to sleep after my fathers dead...it was the only thing that helped me back than.....So not all smokers are potheads or junkies, i work with the government and im focussed every day...but like i said, everyones different...
York is offline   Reply With Quote