View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:35 AM   #1
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Deep Dark Confessions

Over the years, the Cellar was my fantasy outlet. When I was at my lowest without a permanent home and struggling with my kids, the Cellar was there. When women thought I was too ugly, the Cellar was there. I'm not here that much, but I'm happy. I spend a lot of time with Addie because they need me to babysit after school. I'm dating my ex-wife, but things are pretty rocky. I'm trying hard. Elizabeth is excelling in culinary school. Bryanna, we are still estranged, is progressing on her evangelical path and planning on being a missionary. Louis is a vested government employee working his way up to the death panels, lols. Addie is progressing on her future as a pole dancer and has me wrapped around her finger. Please let me brag, every afternoon she plays football in my front yard and I have every little boy within a mile hanging around.
TY Cellar for being here. I admit I lusted after Sundae and LolaB. I'm sorry for flirting so much. Aliantha and Dani, I tried but you cut me off at my knees. lol. Classicman, Wolfe and others, I'll never forget the Christmas I had nothing for my kids. You stepped in and provided for them.

Guys, I struggle with the demons of my past but I'm fairly happy. I'm safe and have a home where my kids can visit. I have a decent income. I'm safe and I'm loved by my kids. Merry Christmas to all and I hope to share a swig of shine with you. ZippyT and Grav are not that far away and any time you want to spend some time with the old mason jug, y'all are invited. Heck, anybody from the Cellar that wants to sit by the old sewage lagoon and sip moonshine while sucking crawdad heads has a permanent spot at my cabin

In my very awkward way, I'm trying to say I missed you and need you.