View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 05:37 PM   #44
Fireman
Paramour of Paradigm

TW. Thank you for the most logical reasoning I have read so far. The shantie thing, is a personnal observation, I shouldnt have used it in that way. But I do agree with alot of what you said, now it make sence, the idea of "curving" toward Iraq is kind of a sketchy idea for the US to make. You are right with that.
As for my wealth to be spread for a perpose, I feel I have been a well used insterment here, (Firefighter,Medic) But I still disagree with the idea that we shouldnt do cirtain deployments, I was on Dagger Base in Mukaditu,Samolia. I was very young, my 2nd deployment, and after reading in on why we were there, I still dont understand, but I will have to say that what little help we did there,(I do mean little) was needed. Do I think that my high school friend Roscoe , should have died, no. But he beleived in what he was doing was good. We as the military can only know whats being told to us, and you folks back in the states, can only see what the media is putting out. With this note, I agree with several of your points, and I disagree with some. I do, however,
thank yo for your support.

Semper Princeps