View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #36
Fireman
Paramour of Paradigm

Well, Radar. I guess you are the one on top of it all. Like I said before, I am a simple redneck. And no I do not drive a pick-up truck with flags all over it. I was raised to believe in my country. My heart is in my country. The questions that I asked, were retoricle. I love my country, I believe in government. I beleive in Americans. The only flags that I own are in shadow boxes of my diseased family members, and on my Scout leader uniforms. I own a little station wagon to haul my children off to school in. No steritypical red neck here. I do beleive in freedom for all men, and to be created equal under god. If you want to treat me like some idiot off the streets, fine, I can take it. But my views are my views, but like I said before, I agree with some of what you are saying, but , you cannot force people to beleive in what you say is right. Our for-father had once wanted us to be able to hole our own, then later, I guess it became more of a lets share the wealth of freedom around the world. I just feel that when one person down grades a military person for doing what he/she believes in, I take it personally. I do appoligise for the mix up of the Marxist and the Imperialist. Thank you for your time.

Thats just my opinion