View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:42 AM   #13
Snakeadelic
Banned

footfootfoot Hate to bust ya on both, but I used to run on the Puget Sound medieval recreation & sci-fi convention circuits (about 12 years of SCA, and I was a proguest at Norwescon for 8 years running) so y'all might have to work a leetle harder to scare me off. And I'm not a him.

Undertoad I remember seeing your name on a LOT of comments that have made me giggle or otherwise take note

BigV So, you actually IN Pugetropolis, or are you in what I used to call "The Great Void Of Not-Seattle" part of nw Washington? I've lived everywhere from the U-District to the Tulalip Reservation to Pac Hwy & 108th-ish in Tacoma-tose, the Coma of the Coast . Just not recently.

Clodfobble One of the few red meats I can eat is bison, and lucky for me there's a bison ranch like 40 miles up the only main road in the entire freakin' valley I live in, and they supply the butcher shop 2 miles north of home with ground bison. Tell ya what, folks, everybody suddenly wants to be my friend in August--after I visit my mom during the annual Gallivant Westward, I get to make spaghetti sauce with ground bison and organic, homegrown heirloom tomato sauce, spiced with five-variety organic pesto she makes with basil she grows herself. I live in a second-story apartment with north-facing windows and seriously screwed-up cats, so gardening is right out.

lumberjim: your quiz answers!
1. Nope. Shoulda been a couple of times (stories for another thread no doubt) but the only time I've ever been fingerprinted was decades ago when WA state welfare checks were still paper and I had to thumbprint the back of mine at a check cashing place because banks just laughed at me.
2. Probably not. I don't hang around piles of garbage, which explains why I won't talk to several of my apartment-complex neighbors...
3. Ketchup sure, mustard maybe, hot dog HELL NO. Had my gallbladder out a while back and cannot eat processed meat, heavily marbled red meat, or dark poultry any more.
4. In the wake of gallbladder removal, I have to avoid most donuts, though if I'm having a bad day I can work may way through a custard-filled Bismarck in about half an hour.
5. If you're drunk, or a little kid, you can kinda make "door-hinge" work.
6. This isn't an equation so it's difficult to solve for an answer. Plus I like HUGELY suck at numbers & math of all sorts.
7. What makes y'all think I didn't already do it and get away with it?
8. On my left, the yogurt I'm about to eat for breakfast. On my right, mostly fancy rocks (rare agate, fossil clamshells, and super-rare jasper) and a pile of Magic: the Gathering cards I need to separate into keepers & stuff to sell/trade/ditch. (Pro tip: the "not a him" I mentioned further up leads to hilarity in MtG-related chat rooms...)
9. However ya like. Free will is only valid when applied to everyone, including oneself.
11. That one's actually up in the air biologically, tho not legally (another story for another thread). I've met the fella my mom says it is and we have ZERO in common. I've also finally seen a photo of the man she was briefly married to around about that time and holy hell I am wearing his eyebrows and jawline so much even my half-blind traveling companion noticed it.
10. Welcome to me out in public on an average day.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote