Thread: Dave just left
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 12:28 AM   #22
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Yo Hayward, there's a subtle difference between you and dave that perhaps you hadn't noticed. You have 46 posts of little but trolling crap. Dave has 2 years of thousands of postings of enormous substance. Therefore he is respected and you are not.
what a difference a few days make. I see sparks and smoke and slobber being flung about. A lot of people ranting with unusual vitriol. Passion and posturing by most everyone but Dave and Syc. Hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser.
Tony going off on Jeni out of frustration because he feels she's doing what Dave ought to be doing himself. At least that's my take on it, but I've been wrong before, once in 1967, but that's another story.
Dave, Mr in your face, over the top, throw an insult I'll throw back a grenade leaves in a snit?
Syc, drops a couple of turds and retreats to the high ground and suddenly has nothing to say. Even lets Rho use the computer for a change.
How in hell did April's thread stir up this kind of shit?

Is it my fault? If I apologized to hayward for calling her a lying cunt would that calm everyone down? Well if that's the case..... Fuck it, you can all leave.:p