Thread: pennant races
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:40 PM   #3
W.HI.P
Free

how things change, clemens returns to houston, putting them immediatly back into the pennant race, especially after chris carpenter is out injured for st.louis, as well as superman albert pujols who will miss at least 6 weeks after his injury today ...cincinatti's odds just loked alot better as well, but seeing we're only 1/3 through the season, i'd put my money on berkman and clemens

nl-west ...all teams aren't looking that miserable at the moment, dodgers and arizona are both winning game after game...webb looks like the best pitcher in baseball at the moment, and gagne returns to the dodgers after being out for some time.

oaklands lineup is competing with the royals for worst .avg

and just when tampa bay's problems looked to be over, there goes there greatest player crawford, out on the dl....shall we call it a season.

and how about those mets, i tell ya, if it wasn't for pedro martinez, i would cross them out of the top 10 franchises ....i mean look at their greatest batter in the line-up...since may 25th delgado's had only 2 hits in his last 33 at bat. and with atlanta's lineup picking up with chipper and francouer on fire, who knows, we might have a race after all.

let me correct myself, angels will surpass texas and may pull away way b4 the end of the season, this change is because the angels pitching staff all of a sudden looks pretty good....colon on his way back, and how about this young jer.weaver...very impressive.

and a huge uh oh for super white sox, things looking gloomy if thome gets suspended, i won't go further into that one for the time being, but hey, if it happens, it'll be almost as bad as pujols abscence from st.louis, except this one will be for the whole season.

and how about them yankees ...everyones in the hospital, and yet they're rocking like crazy...jeter doing more than he should, a.rodriguez is waking up...randy johnson all of a sudden pitches 2 amazing games, rivera won't be out for too long, posada's back 100 percent....bye bye red sox and blue jays.

let me add one more thing..at the moment the greatest record in baseball is held by detroit...imho they are but a bubble waiting to be popped.
sure verlander is great, but give him 3-4 years
W.HI.P is offline   Reply With Quote