View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 07:25 AM   #757
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Not the big and little droplets with the 6 ft spacing requirement, but the tiny virus carrying moisture that travels around the room on air currents both natural and HVAC created. They finally verified this is a major problem.
Over the weekend, I went camping and had to take my mask off in the bathroom when I brushed my teeth. I was the only one in the bathroom, but I still felt super vulnerable, because there was no ventilation in there. There could have been a covid dude that used the bathroom an hour before me and left, and then I went in and got infected.

Anyway, I kind of held my breath and breathed shallow breaths when I couldn't hold it any longer, and got out as fast as I could. The following night, I brushed my teeth in the campsite.

And when I used the bathroom for real, I wore a mask.

Statistically, the infection rate is something like half a percent or one percent, so odds are I will be fine from that one slip up, but you can't be sure.

It's little screw ups like that, where you let your guard down for a moment, that it's going to get you. Which would be a real shame after all I've gone through to get to this point.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote