View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 01:46 PM   #34
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I have NOT had a allergy issue, cold, flu, and never a vaccine in probably 40 yrs.....so vits and supps don't work, oh YES they do.
I never take supplements. And have same health. Last time I remember taking an antibiotic was in 1974(?). That proves what? That taking no supplements creates even better health.

Your logic is classic junk science. Makes a conclusion only from selected reasons. And ignores other facts that dispute it such as me. Classic example of cherry picking. An example of how myths and lies are created. And then imposed on others who are not 'officer material'.

You do not way why? Nothing in chemistry or other science justifies that conclusion from wild speculation. You have simply done what we were all taught in elementary school science. A conclusions only from observation is classic junk science reasoning.

Those are facts. You observations can only be called possible symptoms or speculation. Nothing more. Same symptoms also proved that blood-letting saved people's lives. Just another example of your reasoning.

We know that people who take too much Vitamin C can have genetic damage. Happens even when only takes 1500 mg daily. But then science says that by also saying why - with numbers.

"Oh yes they do" - proven by no facts and no numbers. Another example of why my father so enjoyed manipulating people using junk science reasoning. Since your same reasoning also proved smoking cigarettes increases health. Same reasoning that also proved Saddam had WMDs. Clearly demonstrated: junk science is alive and well.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote