Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 AM   #367
Mac_The_Handicapper
Profitable Prophet

10-6 and 5-3 are the same percentages, why would I be doing to cheat here. The reason I add both is because, say one week I go 6-2 in Canadian Spreads, and 5-3 in American Spreads. Am I supposed to only post my canadian Spread? or Am I supposed to only post my american spread? No I need to post them both combined. That is why I add them together, this doesnt boost my averages at all. The Percentage remains the same.

I find you guys funny. Either you are very young, or you are Grown man that are acting like Young punks, which makes you look even worse.

It's very weak of you, and reflects on your character, for you to diss me on my physical Characteristics. What the fuck does that have to do with me picking picks? What about your mouth piece Tru Picks, True we had a tough week picking (It was a tough week overall) but your boy Tru Picks took the cake, and performed the worse out of everyone.

I find it funny that you call everyone a coward and internet geek, when you're clearly from the same city as us, and were brought to the site by W.HI.P, yet you won't show face and admit to who you are.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LOSER... Keep being a coward and not owning up to who you are. You know where to find W.HI.P, and if you don't like him or his picks, tell him to his face, no need to make up an account and attack him in this manner. And if you have a problem with me personally, because that's what it all comes back to, let me know. I will gladly meet up with you and you can tell me why you have a problem with me. Then you can also tell me face to face how much I need to go on a treadmill as well.

11 years handicapping, right. The only thing Handicapped about you is your brain.

Last edited by Mac_The_Handicapper; 10-30-2007 at 01:38 AM.