View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 10:58 AM   #13
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle
You'll get a bigger check if you're on welfare. If you pay taxes, though, you will pay more when Democrats have the reins. Wait, that's not entirely true this time around.....Republicans were spending money like drunken sailors. But now the death tax will come back, and my super rich parents will now pay taxes on the money they already paid taxes on when they die. Their financial planner estimated that their estate was worth about $300k before. With the inheritance tax subtracted, it's worth far less. I can't remember the number, but they told me last night that when it was divided amongst the 3 kids, we'd have enough for a downpayment on a modest house each. Thank goodness we have had all that extra ill-gotten gain taken from us and given to government programs. Now YOU can have some of it. Buy me lunch, at least?
Fuck you, noodle. I work hard for my money and have worked hard since I was thirteen fucking years old, having two jobs most of my adult life since college. I'm sorry about your poor rich parents (insert WAHHH here), spoiled little brat, but don't you dare ever talk to me about work, you namby pamby fuck. Sheesh I don't even want to fuck your brains out anymore.
Shit