View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 07:59 PM   #84
gonzo_4_life15
im just a hard working patriotic north american like urself

nice easy answer bruce, maybe you should read and understand why hes famous and then ask yourself that
lady, well thanks for proving my point punkbia who are you angry at, I admit i probably havent done nearly half as hard or as much drugs as you in my lifetime, but we probably both take things personaly very much alike. All i think you can take from hst is his humor his political understanding and most importantly the way he went about his business from day to day, im sure your quite educated on the subject of the elderly in urban enviroments and who knows maybe your late husband was run down on the streets by a mob of angry black rappers who thought he must of been obviously racist at least at one time, as for us wussieboys we could care less of what you think about at night in your classic pretty nightgown as you fade into rem and subcontiously dream about the good old days when we all thought what we were doing was right and deal with the muddy water you took advantage of back in those good old days of woodstock and lsd and living for the moment.
gonzo_4_life15 is offline   Reply With Quote