View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 10:32 AM   #57
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigsarge
Morning Sycamore, aren't (is that a word?) you glad that we live in a country where I have the freedom to decide to be as stupid as I want and attempt to break up a rally by a bunch or Red Communist Pinko Sympathizers? You know the KKK was just a bunch of men who had no fashion sense. Imagine, wearing white during winter, how absurd and a definate fashion no-no. (wish I knew how to spell fopau)
Well, you certainly CAN be as stupid as you want...so long as you understand that your actions could have adverse consequences, particularly if your actions infringe on the rights of others.

What's wrong with communism? Sure it was bad in practice, but it's a nice theory, IMO.

I don't get the KKK. If the KKK are so big on protecting the white Christian American, why hide behind a sheet? Wouldn't you be proud to defend that in the open? Of course, they would probably point to someone like David Duke and mention a cornucopia of conspiracies. Now Sarge, haven't you seen the Office Depot commercial featuring Kathy Ireland that discusses wearing white after Labor Day?