View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #22
wolf
lobber of scimitars

and so, two years and a month have passed.

The HTC Inspire, such a cool phone when I bought it, ended up AT&T's redheaded bastard child phone.

I had some problems with it, including a complete fucking crash that lost all of my data, except, thankfully, my contact list.

I actually went to the AT&T store in late March and was clued in to a number of new device releases that were slated for later in the Spring. Bless the salesgirl who actually said, "I'm not telling you not to buy a phone today, I'm just telling you you can buy a better phone next month.

And so I did.

The Samsung Galaxy S4 is every fucking bit as cool as the pre-release information said that it would be.

For one, it's awesomely light.

For another, the call clarity is amazing.

For yet another, the screen is nicely large without being uncomfortably huge (like the Note) and super crisp. I didn't realize how bad the Inspire was until I had to look something up on it today.

For another, the battery life is easily three or four times that of the Inspire, and I'm doing a damn lot of downloading and gameplaying. I would charge twice, sometimes three times a day with the Inspire, and I can get through the whole day plus with the S4.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote