View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #23
Jaydaan
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

BigV, no not really... just have nothing else I can do. I am off work, without ANY income, slowly going insane, and most likely slightly depressed. The past week, I have had 2 panic attacks and 3 crying fits over the breast "sizeable mass". I am trying to sell my lingerie, and the wiccan items I make... basically anything to keep food on the table and my dogs fed. So---- if you know anyone who is into wish necklaces, spell bottles, hand painted wooden boxes, spell kits, hand etched items, sage smudging kits, etc... send them my way, and as always I have all kinds of clubwear, corsets, lingerie...lol!
I am getting frustrated with the lack of answers, if there is nothing wrong with my hip, why the hell does it hurt so much? Walking, sitting, laying down, any pressure (ie: dog stepping on my leg) causes shooting pain, melting into throbbing pain in my hip joint area, and it still feels like I am sitting on a huge fresh bruise. There is no bruise there, but thats the ouchie closest to explain it. Its not fibromyalgia pain, I know the difference. But at least the dr told me flat out, its not bone cancer, and not arthritis. Next could be muscle, or nerve? BAH.
Jaydaan is offline   Reply With Quote