View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #50
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

magilla, shawnee123;

I read the thread, twice. I don't see any accusations. I read shawnee's responses as wild overreactions to no obvious insult or attack. I would *indeed* be keenly interested in the possible future applications based on the results of these kind of experiments. I don't see any evidence that this experiment is cruel at all. Your most recent comment in the animal modification/augmentation thread displays none of the scandal and outrage you displayed here. Why?

Y'know, never mind. I withdraw the question. You're scandalized and grossed out by the pigeon experiment, fine. But you overreacted to magilla's post where he quoted you the first time. And you vigorously dragged the dialogue downward in the subsequent exchanges. Maybe you're having a bad day, but whether you are or not, you don't need to invent enemies and attacks where there are none.

Here, take two, they're small. And if this post pisses you off too, then you'll be throwing good outrage after bad, because this isn't an attack, it's a reality check.