View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 07:47 AM   #2
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

*Smiles* this is something that BBC radio 4 has been doing for many years. Of course.....on that show the "disc" refers to records ...Every week a famous person chooses several records and a book ( the bible is already included ) with which to be marooned. As they go through their record choices they talk about why they want that record and the whole thing usually ends up as a really good interview wrapped around a half dozen great pieces of music

I'd have to have "Sara" from the Hurricane album by Bob Dylan....when my ex and I were courting ( age 18) he made me a copy of that album ....what else? hmmm Leftism by leftfield, just picks my mood right up no matter how low I feel.......another one that does that is Porcelain by Moby.....Barber's Addagio for strings and David Bowies Space Oddysey i'd have because both give me shivers for different reasons....hmmm.....and Janice Jopelyn's Take a little piece of my heart.

Oops thats too many......ok cancel of Janis jopelyn I cna bring that to mind without the cd.....

Last edited by DanaC; 06-08-2004 at 07:54 AM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote