View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 12:39 PM   #5
behnam
Person Who Has Posted

You're right

I’m really pleased for having you people around, thanks. Please pardon me for my poor English (and another disadvantage of living in London revealed here :-) )

And dear Beestie, thanks a bunch. I feel respect and heed in your text.

Evidently, current regime causes so many failures and problems and there’s really much to say about it. But it’s not my most critical problem now; As an instance: I do work with computers and it’s one of my most likes but, let’s take a look;
There’s not even a kind of international credit-card access, no copyright, no trusted hardware-brand. etc. etc.
Meanwhile, if London has only one street which calls “Portobello Road” and people are buying things with some haggling, here there’re more than a few type of those streets; on the other hand big shopping center(s) are increasing only just.

Personally, I do believe, governors want to place an umbrella above the country and keep everything LOCAL. So filtering is a profession nowadays in Iran.

Conversely, living in London, with only one person who I know, would be really difficult and maybe terrible for me (and maybe it’d get to be better later on)

I have an idea about both places that I want to share it here. As an Iranian individual, in my opinion, London is a great place to educate and study, getting a job, earning money, etc. but it would be a great act to return and spend them all in Tehran! Everything is much cheaper and with less “limitations”.

Anyway, there’re so many conditions to discuss about and that’s all for now.
I’m looking forward for ideas.

PS. Again, sorry for my English mistakes, please do advise me and/or drop me a line at any time; thanks.
behnam is offline   Reply With Quote