View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 07:14 AM   #30
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I've been treated so SHITTY here what do expect from me, tell you all how much I love you. Smug, etc, yes I feel smug as I keep healthy and take care of myself...and have been for over 30 yrs....

No one here has welcomed me except the person who directed me here...come on....and I don't keep shouting Fing Fing Fing like MOST here do...so one has to be doing this language to be accepted?

And I'm not bitter, where the H does that come from. I have not even mentioned half of the protocols I have done in my life, like meditation to keep the mind free of stress and calm and I may have mentioned some self help info to others who are so Angry and keep hanging on to anger...but of course, got slapped down....

Jamin, your arrival in the Cellar is exactly like me marching into your home and switching the TV and radio to channels I like, throwing out your choice of newspapers and magazines and saying you must read mine, and throwing away all your food while explaining how bad it is for you and how you should eat exactly what I do, whilst criticising your choice of decor.
I think that you, in that circumstance, might also not be very welcoming.
The Cellar is the online home for a number of us. Yes, I’ll agree that we all have been taking it for granted and neglecting it, but that does not make it any less dear to us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk