View Single Post
Old 08-31-2002, 11:09 PM   #14
juju
no one of consequence

Quote:
Users of large amount of amphetamines over a long period of time can develop an amphetamine psychosis, which is a mental disorder similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The psychosis is manifested by hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Bizarre, sometime violent, behavior is exhibited by those with amphetamine psychosis. Symptoms usually disappear within a few weeks after drug use stops.
Looks like Maggie was right. I guess I never hung around my friend long enough to see the side effects get really bad.

The thing about it being extremely cheap is true, though. You can get the instructions off the internet, gather a few household items, and make meth in your backyard or garage. All you need is:
<ul>
<li>30ml bottle tincture iodine containing 2% iodine, sodium iodide <li>4%,
alcohol 47%, rest H20
<li> 5 Sinustop Herbal Decongestant tablets containing 60mg crystaline
pseudoephedrine HCl each mixed with some herbal ingrediants. Or 300mg of
ephedrine obtained thru some other method.
<li> 5 road flares.
<li> Bottle of drain cleaner containg conc. H2SO4
<li> Bottle white distilled vinegar
<li> Red devil Lye containing sodium hydroxide
<li> Spray can of brake cleaner containing 1,1,1 trichloroethylene or 1,1,1 trichloroethane
</ul>

You could also blow your face off if you don't know what you're doing. And all this nets you all of these wonderful side effects. But that's why it's so cheap. You don't have to import the shit from Afghanistan or Columba and run it past border guards. You just make it in your fucking garage.

I'm not saying it's good, mind you. I think the shit is terrible. For all I know my friend is dead already. If he's not, he probably will be in a few years.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote