View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #50
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Shawnee I really think you have to start looking for other work. It really sounds as if the job is taking far too much of a toll on you - they pay you to work there, not to screw your head up & trash your life.

I know it's really hard when you are already spiralling down, to think of a way of getting out of it. I know application forms and interviews are tough at any time let alone when you are at your lowest, but please think about it, I hate to hear you so lost.

Can you have a word with your boss and take some time off? I know it's a short term solution but you're not going to be able to think straight while you are under daily pressure. Can you get signed off for a couple of weeks by a GP (don't know how that works over there - many companies in the UK pay sick leave, at least to start with). If you could get signed off until payday, then you can afford to get your meds checked?

I dunno, I'm probably not coming up with anything you haven't thought of yourself. Sorry - I wish I had a great solution but I'm barely balancing as it is.

Don't think people don't care though, keep posting your feelings if it helps to let it out. Good luck.

Last edited by Sundae; 02-07-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Spotted a confusing typo
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote