View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 04:50 PM   #24
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
you are one socitalist running dog
Ha, ha,ha. Good one Billy.
I think half the things I buy are made in China. It seems that all the things that use to come from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, The Phillipines and all the other Asian countries now come from China.
You certainly have the labor force and the quality of the products has improved tremendously. Probably due to investment in technology by China and foreign companies.
It's hard for we westerners to understand how the Chinese could welcome the oppression of communism. But I think that's because most people don't understand how the Chinese suffered at the hands of the the British opium lords, the Japanese war lords, and the other foreign pressures.
It would be nice to have the Koreans reunited but I don't know if it is possible without one side winning.
I would rather ask questions here than in an email because other people get to read your answers.
OK, how long do the average Chinese have to work to earn enough money to buy a computer? A bicycle? A TV? A house?
Be sure and ask anything you want to know about us although you"ll probably get several answers to any question.