Thread: Poindexter?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 08:52 AM   #66
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by Cairo
Seems you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing!...Does that mean you are "full of shit" as well? Give some proof.
It seems to me as though you were the one with the ridiculous accusation. And as far as I recall, in general debate (and in courts), the burden of proof is on the accuser. Nic has provided links and evidence to show that Lana Padilla is of no relation to Jose Padilla. You have yet to provide <b>anything</b>. I'm not going to do your homework for you. I've already wasted enough time reading about how Lana Padilla and Jose Padilla are not related. The only evidence you can provide are a few webpages from some nutjob publications that, conveniently, are pay only. And, conveniently, you don't feel like paying. You come in, drop something like a Terry Nichols/Jose Padilla connection, offer no proof whatsoever and expect everyone to believe it? You'll pardon me if I ask you to put up first.

Nic earlier provided a link to the Wall Street Journal. Show me an equally respected publication (maybe U.S. News & World Report? New York Times? Washington Times? Newsweek?) that makes the link between the two. Until then, your argument looks exactly how it did before: bogus.