Thread: Commercials
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #17
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
re: Jimmy Johns...Of course their delivery is fast. They don't cook anything. It's cold meat sandwiches. WTF? Why on earth would you go buy a cold meat sandwich? You can make that at home. Anyone can. Anyone.

What else do they serve? You can go out back and grab a warm pop in a can?

[/couldn't wait to get a Jimmy Johns rant in...the biggest restaurant ripoff since the Mc"Rib"]
Not a Subway fan, then?

Also, why would you have a sandwich delivered to your home at all? Warm, cold, or otherwise.

Oh, I don't know, no car, no meat, no bread? Perhaps they stack meat better than you. Maybe I'm screwing the chick that works there. Maybe I'm snaking on some other chick by having stacked meat delivered to her. Some chicks are impressed by stacks of meat. Maybe I like rye, but, not enough to buy a whole loaf. You can get toasted bread, maybe my toaster is broken. Their cheese might be stinkier than mine. Or yours. Cold sammiches get warm (to an extent) all by themselves. Just wait a minute. All kinds of reasons, is really what I'm after here.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote