View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #250
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
Can you really keep this under wraps? With your mum's community wide gossip network on the job? Would a forced exposure be worse than a controlled disclosure?

Quote:
Possibly said by Sundae:
"...to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me...

for this reason, and well aware of the seriousness of this act, with full freedom I declare that I renounce the ministry of being your daughter..."
<-- crazy, but it just may work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
Suspicions about whether an LSA is capable of fulfilling her role does not reflect well on the school and would never be disclosed to parents.
Leeds Softball Academy? London Stanstead Airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
Mum is the kind of person who doesn't necessarily place much value on honesty. We have so many elephants in our living room I'm surprised there is room to breathe. I was amazed at things that came out at Grandad's 80th. A cousin had to live with them for a few years because of spousal abuse, another spent time in prison after robbing his superior officer in WWII, Cousin T got a 15 yo pregnant (mother a prostitute, father a Chinese sailor.)

And yet I was the disgrace of the family because I got divorced.
Clearly you disgraced her because you were slacking in comparison to the rest of your family.