View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #246
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Going to the cinema tomorrow. Les Mis probably, it's on at the right time. Costs less at lunchtime too, but there are only early showings at the start of the week.

Was gifted a snow day today, so haven't had to pretend.
Tomorrow afternoon I go to see Seb (counselling) so I'll lay it all out and ask for advice.
He might know someone who needs a volunteer. Probably not in his line of work, given that I am newly recovering. But it's worth asking.

Barring that I'll just knock on some doors. Anywhere that needs a pair of hands will do I guess.

Mum & I have arranged to go to Borough Market (London) on the Thursday of half term. Looking forward to it. Money for the fare is an issue - you know me, money is always an issue but I think I can swing it. It's a great place just to look, even if you can't buy. I'd love to go there and treat her to the famous street food, or one of the top-end eateries that do marvellous deals there. But all-in-all I think we'll just enjoy the day together. Walking, talking, sniffing, asking for free samples...!

Camera will be coming along for the ride. Brace yourselves for my usual lengthy write-up.