View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #199
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Update:

I sent the letter and got a rather canned response from HR, but some conversation took place because I was presented a reasonable compromise on my paid time off.

If I leave here at 5 still employed I will consider it a small victory for me, and for what I've been willing to do to get better, and to make things HERE better.

ANd it ain't been easy. I'm such an emotional and reactive person, but I've amazed myself the past few days with how well I've been able to employ the things I worked on in the bin (and I worked very hard) and I hope things only go up from here.

If not, I'm OK too because I see what I am capable of. I don't feel so damn useless and unloveable and icky.

And, as always, they can kill you but they can't eat you.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported me through this (sometimes you realize who really cares even when you think they don't and that some really don't even when you think they did and it's all OK either way, you know?) It was (and is) a doozy of a trip for me and I wouldn't have fared so well without caring people in my life.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote