View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #122
AgentApathy
I just look like I'm listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintups View Post
It seems fitting that the guilt be burdened by the parents of these criminals. Their death sentence be made manditory to be viewed in person by their parents. As well as full coverage by nationl Television. The ones who raised these children are certainly more to blame than the perpetrators.
Ummm, no.

I wasn't raised by the best parents. They made some mistakes, and at some point, I had to make the decision whether to be a victim of it (a fuckup) or to be an upstanding, respectable person. I chose option 2, much as those abominations could have. Instead, they chose to gangrape and torture two poor immigrants who came to this country seeking the American dream, only to get the worst nightmare experience that America could serve up, and to top it off, the remorseless little pricks who did it probably won't receive punishment to fit the crime because of their age in spite of their very rational, adult planning and perpetration of the crime.

Yes, the parents should shoulder some responsibility. But all of it? No. Not even the bulk of it.
AgentApathy is offline   Reply With Quote