Thread: Bikes!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 05:16 PM   #140
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV
The other two makes were Gary Fischer and K2. Both these bikes were a little more expensive, but also "on sale". The Gary Fischer model came to $200 and the K2 was $150.
The K2 is probably a legit bike as well. You do have to be careful about cheap suspension. You're probably alright with either bike but you may want to write down the model name of each bike and look at the manufacturers web site... or let one of us do it for you just to be sure you're not paying more than its worth. It's prolly cool though. Have fun!

I rode home from work tonight. It was pretty sweet got a thumbs up from a Toyota pickup while I climbed the brutal West Hill (Vestal) nice to get positive input from the fossil fuel set. Got nice waves from a couple kids. One little guy in a pedal car who I've seen before really admired the speed. I must bring him to the good side of the force. The boys at school were pretty mellow today so I didn't NEED the ride but it sure was nice to have the ride along with a couple Negra Modelos when I got home.