View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #232
regular.joe
Старый сержант

I hope and pray that I do get to keep coming back Bri. I'd like to summarize a few things as I see them, at least this morning.

Bri did ask me "how do you stay sober?" I answered very honestly, by the response, I am thinking that you did not really want my honest answer. I cannot change the facts of my own life, my answer stands as it is today.

To repeat myself I'll quote from my past posts:

"If that works and continues to work for you, my hat is truly off. I really do think that is great."

"if going to meetings and participating in group therapy, talking with your sponsor, reading our literature, and finally thinking about the details of your last detox will keep you sober...I"M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU."

"please..please, go to meetings, talk about your problems, read the literature, bring into your consciousness, when you need to, how bad that last drunk was. I sincerely hope this works for you, and if it does I am very happy for you indeed."

I am at a loss on how to express in a different mannor my happiness that you are staying sober. That the method of your doing so differes from mine is of no consequence to me, other then as a source of honest discussion.

so, I've said my peace, I wish you and stormi both well. My sincerest appologies if I've offended you both. May God as you understand God bless and keep you both as you trudge the road of happy destiny. If I am as sick, narcissistic, and intolerant at you are suggiting I am then I can certainly use your prayers as well. I'll be taking a break from the thread for a while I hope to see you around the cellar at least.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote