View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:40 PM   #62
sandypossum
tri-continental dag hag

Thank you so much: Sundae, Glatt, Bruce and Infinite Monkey. Like others before me in this thread, I dreaded finding that no one would respond, but you have all been what I have needed. No "count your blessings and STFU" stuff. I don't have anyone here in the real world who has been able to say anything like this, other than my therapist, who is a real find. And you are all Cellarites that I remember, so even nicer.

I find it hard to think or write clearly these days. My therapist says it is typical when in deep depression. And I cannot multi-task even slightly. My life is a mess in more ways than one. But how the house looks is not really something I worry about.

I felt so sad when I read about Brianna. I remember seeing her in threads, but didn't know how she ended. How did you find out? When did it happen? I would have thought most cellarites would just disappear and you wouldn't know what happened to them. I did see that there was an APB thread for missing cellarites.

Right now I can't think clearly enough to reply to any of your messages properly, but I wanted to give a big, warm, tearful thank you (I am crying now after reading your posts) to all of you for that support, and I will be back to update you.