Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #969
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
yeah, Ali, I'm up for it. My son is a personal trainer and he says don't do Atkins but do S L O W carbs.

Imma try. My sis lost 25 lbs. and looks great and more comfy in her clothes. 25 is a lot----and makes a diff. in your overall health, too. She's just being more conscious of her food choices and staying away from her binge foods (pasta, etc) I used to have fantasies about losing 100 pounds....but I'd take 25 now.
Well when I convert that to kg's it's only 12. I'm planning on losing at least 20kgs and then I'll be happy(ish). My plan is to be able to wear an AU size 12 comfortably. That's three dress sizes. Maybe 3.5.

So anyway, come the new year, I'll be ready to work my arse off (literally). I'm going to go back to that fitness site myfitnesspal.com I think it was. I assume my profile is still on there. So anyway, going to get moving and grooving and hopefully by the end of the year I'll be a lean, mean, fighting machine! (ok, forget the mean and the fighting, but keep the lean and the machine)