View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #20
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Holy shit, I missed this thread.

The battle of the Shit-Stirrers!
Hurry, hurry, hurry, step right up, right here in the center ring!

--snip--

Damn, I missed my chance to be a link in the chain
Maybe not. sexobon is trolling recruiting for input. You could be a link ***and*** a tool. All it takes is one little private message to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Just seeing if there were any stragglers who didn't bite the first time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
You took it for what it was. Others, whose interventions were well intentioned but ineffective (as elsewhere noted by glatt), are just reading into it what they want for their own purposes. I'm results oriented and simply catalyzed the inevitable (also noted by glatt). It would have been inappropriate for the moderators to do that, thus creating a niche for a plain vanilla dwellar experienced in cutting losses to step up and facilitate their ability to prevent further degradation of the community.

If you want to learn the procedure and underlying principles, post your interest in this thread. I'll respond by PM to those whom I believe will appropriately employ and maintain a chain of custody on the information. While I don't generally do other than administrative PMs, there is an occasional exception. I believe the community would benefit from a few others knowing this particular elicitation technique. If you don't hear from me, you're not a candidate and I won't tell you why.