View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #18
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

Well, the only thing about having no names is that I have pictures of myself on the cellar too. So she could prove that the account that posted that message was me just by the pictures. Honestly, I don't think she will go looking. She doesn't know any of my internet handles either, so I would be surprised if she found it. The only problem is if she did happen to find it (I found the cellar randomly after all) she would know it was me by the situation (I can't imagine it is very common), my location listed, and by looking at other posts by me (and seeing pictures of me). Which is why I wanted to delete some of the specific information from my post. Maybe all but the questions I asked.

The only thing about getting a lawyer is they are expensive... and we just can't afford it right now. But we will work towards it. I always knew that to do anything we would need a lawyer. But especially if I know something about want others have done in this situation will allow me to ask the lawyer the right questions and get things done quicker, and as a result, cheaper. Don't lawyers charge by the hour?

But anyways... thanks for the help!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote