View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #39
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If receiving the first blow is to lose the war, and there is sufficient evidence that the first blow is about to come, you too would strike first. We ignore here the buildup to the war which made it transparently inevitable.

But again, it's part of the game. When side A is attacked, side B was warmongering! When side A is attacking, side B was acting provocatively!

Quote:
Bullshit, or not, it's true. They hide behind the holocaust guilt, to get their way with the Western Governments, and the media.
How? How exactly would that happen? Would they bring a swastika to diplomatic meetings and request a bowing of the heads before any negotiations?

I notice that the countries that should have the most guilt are lukewarm to Israel, while Israel's biggest supporter has no guilt, except for entering the european theatre a tad late.

I'd also notice that in the last ten years of watching carefully, I have not heard the Holocaust mentioned in any mideast conflict news coverage, except to point out which of the actors are Holocaust deniers. I don't think this is mentioned to provoke guilt, as much as it is to point out which of the leaders are uneducated and dangerous.

I guess I'd also point to your words
Quote:
Fucking Jewish media
to say that you've given here two opposing explanations here, since the Jewish media would not feel guilt over the event.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote