View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #34
Flint
Snowflake

I knew it as soon as the term "Bernie Bros" became a thing--implying that "sexism" was the root cause of differing political viewpoints (and ignoring the real issue(s)--corporate money in politics, wealth inequality, and economic stagnation for the working class over a DECADES-long period).

I knew it as soon as "Bernie Bros" were called "violent" at the Nevada convention--the Democratic Establishment and their propaganda arm (mainstream media) colluded to disparage the PEOPLE (the actual VOTERS) instead of the candidate (much less the candidate's ideas).

I saw the same HRC campaign stunts in the General Election--catching Trump flat-footed with the Machada "surprise" attack--and the media already having days worth of stories and interviews ready to dominate the airwaves!--the same "liberal media" shenanigans that Conservatives had bemoaned for years--and HRC's campaign had already PROVED were true (to the Dem's own, most-enthusiastic voters!) by railroading Bernie with the same dirty attack style.

The one burning topic that the Democratic Elite failed to recognize--regular American's POCKETBOOKS--is what won the election for Trump (ironically, a billionaire con artist), and the very area where Bernie (a scandal-free, voter enthusiasm goldmine) excelled. Now the Democrats are left with no recognizable ideas that anybody cares about (like the environment, income inequality--you know, things they DIDN'T talk about), and left with the same garbage approach that lost them an election to--literally--an orangutan.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote