View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:09 AM   #37
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphone Jim View Post
sexobon:
I just read over this thread (the second I have started in ten years in the Cellar) and realized that in it you have purposely and personally insulted me more in the past 6 days than all others have in that whole time.
Enough said.
You didn't just introduce a topic for discussion when starting this thread, you started it as an opinion piece. The credibility of the source of an opinion is subject to scrutiny. For instance, BigV has offered opinions in discussions of medical matters. But this is a guy who went into CHF because he wouldn't take his blood pressure medication. How credible is he as a source? Tw has well established that he lacks credibility as a source. Clodfobble thinks she knows better than everyone who knows better than her. She probably doesn't know or care that her referenced schizo was subsequently arrested for violating an order of protection after leaving the Cellar. It seems to me, DJ, that you've simply joined an elite crowd of people who are full of themselves. Now the EEI have been said.

If you can't take the heat, ...
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote