View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 11:10 PM   #4
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

There is huge costs and no profit in customer service. Now the push seems to be all you people bitching talk to each other and figure it out.

I was very surprised, I bought a cheap travel alarm clock for an upcoming trip. Light, compact, simple to operate, runs on two AAA cells, perfect except I had to put in my hearing aid to even hear the alarm at all. It wouldn't wake anyone who was really asleep. Maybe those people who awaken early and wait for the alarm to get up.

So there's a card that says if there's a problem contact their website not Amazon. OK, I'll play that game, so I go to the website and it asks if I got it on Amazon or somewhere else. I click Amazon and it asks the purchase number and the problem. I leave the info and today I get a very polite email asking for further clarification of the problem and she said if the can't figure out a fix they'll send me a new one, no need to return the defective one.

I thought that was real customer service for a $10 alarm clock. No, really $10, that's all.