View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 11:50 AM   #5
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Bruce

It seems the only way I can limit his sugar intake is by limiting mine. Lets go another direction, I wonder if he'd drink whiskey. SoCo is sweet. Maybe he'd sip some in a saucer and I could klobber him semi-painlessly.

Insoluable

I'd really like to have a cat but I need to "test out" a cat before one could live here. There are a lot of cat owners but none are willing to let their cat have a vacation here at Fort Slang. If I could find the right cat having one would be cool.

Dave

The goal of "operation goodbye Mickey" is simply to eliminate the chances of being over run with mice. I dont have a problem relocating critters but I understand their tenacity in finding new ways inside if I were to seal up his entrance. This should'nt be a full time pursuit. Animals shouldn't be tortured but killing them is not out of the question.

The traps dont kill quickly. I'm not here much of the time. So the traps would have to be set when I'm snoozing so I can snuff him when I hear him squealing. On the other hand, as fearless as he is now, he stands still long enough for me to blast him. Whichever way I decide to use, it's not my goal to punish the little guy. I just dont want 50 of his friends or decendants here shuffling through bags in the future.

Anyway, it's really not that complicated. The opportunity will present itself and he'll be gone. Then next year there'll be one other mouse that will repeat this cycle.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote