View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 02:24 AM   #1
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Nocturnal Bag Rattler

I have a little situation here. There is a mouse in my apt. This in itself isn't traumatic for me but the natural progression will lead to mice in my apt. That will be a large problem.

This pic was taken tonight. The couch is right next to my computer chair and is about 2 feet away. "Mickey" has become so bold now that he will shuffle through my junk food bags with the light on, my music playing with me sitting within arms reach of him! There for a few days I thought I needed to up my meds, I'd hear bags rustling in the kitchen but there were no "signs" of Mickey left for me to find. He's now trancended bold to cocky. He looks at me from the arm of the couch, eating the remainder of my CrackerJacks all cutesy, taunting me......begging me to fire a shot at him.

So here's the question. How do I euthanize him? Mechanical snap traps? 22 caliber shotshells (I've alerted the neighbor to the possibility of me shooting the little guy)? Sticky traps? Which? I dont mind one mouse spooking around every once in a while but if I don't stop this, he'll be driving my car by Stressmas.
Attached Images

Last edited by slang; 11-07-2003 at 02:31 AM.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote