View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 01:37 PM   #23
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Calling people who hold a viewpoint not espoused in this thread (or anywhere else in the Cellar) stupid is a red herring. And not even a good red herring.
Who said I was talking about anyone here? I was making a comment about all of the stupid people in general who support Bush, his imperialistic foreign policy, and his fascist domestic policy.

That's not a red herring (which would be an attempt to bring something unrelated into the conversation in an attempt to divert attention from the real issue). It's a valid commentary about the people who support the man whose foreign policy caused this attack in Spain.

We can add these 200 people to the 500+ Americans, hundreds of allied people, and thousands of innocent Iraqi people who have died as a direct result of Bush's unwarranted, unprovoked, unconstitutional war of imperialistic aggression against a non-threatening nation that never attacked America or our allies or even helped anyone else attack America.

Bush alone started that war and every death related to it, rests on his shoulders.

Last edited by Radar; 03-12-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote