View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #1322
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Well, my plan was to listen to some very cool environments CDs (I use one called 'Timberwolf in the Tall Pines' for meditation, decided I needed some ocean noises and a couple of thunderstorms, so I ordered them from amazon.)

Notice, how I said it "was" my plan?

The box arrived yesterday, and all of the CDs inside were crushed, jewel box bits all over the place. I used the automated returns thingy and got an RMA number and had them boxed up and mailed within an hour of receiving them. This morning I received an email from some outsourced ninny named "Bindu" telling me they were sorry about the jewel cases and they'd send me some and I could just move the inserts and CDs into them.

Shot back a cranky email indicating I had already mailed everything back and that the condition of the contents was such that I didn't even bother to break the shrinkwrap on the CDs.

Bindu has since apologized for his hastiness, and replacement CDs are on their way.

So, consequently, I'm listening to the air conditioning hum.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote