View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 01:57 PM   #9
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Friday night - researched Internet broadcasting because I was inspired by Sycamore; discussed Sycamore's need for a mixer to make Radio Sycamore easier to do, watched a couple of movies.

Saturday - ran errands with my kid (I bought a new pocketknife!), now doing some general tidying, birdfeeding and downloading from site recommended by Jinx, later taking a nap, tonight going to see Spiderman at a late show, then listening to Radio Sycamore when I return home (how long is the show, Syc? I won't be home until about 2:00AM CDT).

Sunday - general fucking off, playing video games, screwing around online, working a bit more on my computer audio plans, then BBQ and ritual w/coven, then more movie watching and maybe getting shitfaced.

Monday - sleeping very late, then probably trying to perform useful tasks of some sort, then major fucking off in preparation for having to work the remaining four days of the week with half my normal office staff (one in the nuthouse, one on vacation).