View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 11:01 PM   #1
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Philthy's phlying phenanagans

I've been rather busy these last 3.5 years being sober now and all. I've come to realize a long term dream of mine that enables me to make money at my passion - flying - and what's even better about that is most of my flights involve transporting surgical teams for organ donor transplants.

My new office is now a fleet of two Hawker 800A's. They are truly great aircraft that are in the mid-sized jet category with a mtow (maximum take-off weight) of 28,000lbs and a max landing weight of 23,500 lbs.

I just started taking my gopro along on trips and here is the first one I put together from the return flight from the Grand Cayman Islands Owen Roberts International where I was the pilot flying. There will be plenty more, but like I mentioned, this is the first of what I hope to be many that I will post here. (this flight was the 1 out of 10 that was a normal charter and not a medical team)

take-off Grand Cayman, cuts to flying over Clear Lake in Houston, then final approach to rwy 4 at Houston Hobby. Note the sun is setting behind us and the shadow make the vid, I think.

Last edited by plthijinx; 01-16-2019 at 11:09 PM.
plthijinx is offline   Reply With Quote